Career Opportunity – Sales & Reservations Executive
- Attains marketing and sales operational objectives by backing marketing and sales information and advices to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements;
- Projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising trade promotion programs & attending fairs.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market,
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; coordinating new product development.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Customer Service & People Skills
- Ability to work together as a team
- Basic Knowledge in Microsoft Office Package
- Proficient and Fluent in Written & Spoken English
- At least one year experience in a related field
- Ability to travel
Negotiable and an attractive Remuneration package.
Interested candidates please email your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
For queries – Call: 9166704 / 9963445
MMPRC extends support in promotion with Maldivian
Maldives Marketing & PR Corporation (MMPRC) is extending support to the aviation industry of Maldives, to jointly promote Maldives tourism to the Chinese and the Indian market.
MMPRC�s senior officials have met with all the airlines to discuss further promotional activities that can be undertaken with the help of the aviation industry. During a meeting held with Maldivian, they introduced the news on the inauguration of new flights flying in from three new cities in China; Nanjing, Changsha and Xian. The first flight from Nanjing arrived this morning, carrying over 200 passengers and was warmly welcomed by the Chinese Ambassador and senior officials from Island Aviation Services Ltd and MMPRC.
These are some of the rising secondary cities from China with a lot of potential and a market with willingness to travel and explore what Maldives has to offer. With the commencement of these news routes to China, Chinese arrivals are expected to increase by over a 2000 per month with the flights carrying over 200 passengers from each city once a week.
Maldivian also expressed their interest in promoting Maldives to the currently growing market Chennai, India. India being a growing market with many connecting flights in operation, MMPRC�s new marketing plans for 2015 include participation in fairs and roadshows with the industry participants, targeted at attracting high spending tourists from the Indian market. A roadshow is already planned to take place from the 23rd to 27th February 2015 in Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata and New Delhi.
Maldivian together with MMPRC, are now planning on organizing an event to be held in Chennai, to expand the promotion in the growing market. Chennai is an affluent market with great potential of growth in terms of outbound travel to Maldives in addition to the easy connecting flights making Maldives a desirable destination.
Maldives is partner country of ITB Berlin 2016
The Maldives has been declared the partner country of ITB Berlin 2016. The contracts were signed between Abdulla Ziyath, Managing Director of the Maldives Marketing & PR Cooperation (MMPRC), and ITB Berlin Exhibition Director David Ruetz on March 5, 2015. During the one year marketing partnership we want to attract 1.9 million visitors to the Maldives, which represents an increase of some , said Mohamed Khaleel, Chairman of the MMPRC. The aim is to attract these new tourists predominantly from the mid-market segment in Germany and elsewhere in Europe.