- Attains marketing and sales operational objectives by backing marketing and sales information and advices to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements;
- Projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising trade promotion programs & attending fairs.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market,
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; coordinating new product development.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Customer Service & People Skills
- Ability to work together as a team
- Basic Knowledge in Microsoft Office Package
- Proficient and Fluent in Written & Spoken English
- At least one year experience in a related field
- Ability to travel
Negotiable and an attractive Remuneration package.
Interested candidates please email your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
For queries – Call: 9166704 / 9963445